1. Internship Opportunities
Are you looking for engineering internships or entry level engineering jobs? Engineers get paid to solve problems. They use math, science, communication skills, and critical thinking to develop technical solutions for people or society. They design materials, structures, and systems .The specific roles and the types of technologies or products utilized by engineers vary widely and depend on the engineering discipline they specialize in.
- Electronics Engineering Students
- Computer Engineering Students
- Mechatronics Students
- Computer Science Students
- Information technology Students
- …or any related courses
Send a cover letter telling us why we need you and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Technical Support Engineer
Who we are?
4D Systems is a global leader in the research, development and manufacture of intelligent graphics solutions, offering customers unique, innovative, and cost effective yet market leading modules and graphics processors, catering for a range of applications and industries.
4D Systems designs, develops and manufactures intelligent graphics solutions using OLED (organic light-emitting diode) and LCD (liquid-crystal display) technology available, with custom graphics processors that enable both stand alone and host dependant solutions, suitable for a very wide range of applications and projects.
Our people are Individuals with strong values of Respect, Leadership, Innovation, Performance and a desire to achieve excellence in the field of engineering!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Engineer to join our team full-time. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will see yourself learning, developing and growing as a professional.
The successful applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Enthusiastic and likes to design and build electronics projects/gadgets especially as hobby.
- Has done actual working prototypes or projects and related work.
- Knowledgeable with hands on experience using various electronic test equipment.
- Those with actual hands on experience with Arduinos, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black and other microprocessor/microcontroller boards is an advantage and will be given preference.
- Experience with microprocessor/microcontroller programming skills are a definite plus.
- Must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful and Analytical and capable to formulate solutions.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- BS Degree holder in Electronics, Computer and Mechatronics Engineering
To apply :
Please send a cover letter telling us why we need you and how your qualifications and experience suit this role along with your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit our website to gain knowledge about our current product range www.4dsystems.com.au.